Our OnnoRokom Bulk SMS service support sending SMS to all mobile operators in Bangladesh. The name of the supported operators are:
a) Grameenphone: Grameenphone (Bengali: গ্রামীনফোন), widely abbreviated as GP, is the leading telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh. With more than 56 million subscribers (as of January 2016), Grameenphone is the largest mobile phone operator in the country. It is a joint venture between Telenor and Grameen Telecom Corporation, a non-profit sister concern of the microfinance organization and community development bank Grameen Bank. Telenor, the largest telecommunications company in Norway, owns a 55.8% share of Grameenphone, Grameen Telecom owns 34.2% and the remaining 10% is publicly held. Grameenphone was the first company to introduce GSM technology in Bangladesh, and built the first cellular network to cover 99% of the country.
b) Banglalink: Banglalink (Bengali: বাংলালিংক), is one of the largest cellular service providers in Bangladesh. Banglalink digital communications limited (previously Orascom telecom Bangladesh limited) is fully owned by telecom ventures ltd. (previously Orascom telecom ventures limited) of Malta, which is a 100% owned subsidiary of global telecom holding. Following business combination, in April 2011, between Vimpelcom Ltd. and Wind Telecom s.p.a, Vimpelcom owns 51.92% shares of global telecom holding.
c) Robi: Robi Axiata Limited, DBA Robi (Bengali: রবি), formerly known as AKTel, is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, Malaysia (92%) and NTT DoCoMo Inc., Japan (8%). It provides 3.5G and 2G services. Robi is the third largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with 27.553 million subscribers as of February 2016.
d) Airtel: Airtel Bangladesh Ltd. (Bengali: এয়ারটেল), DBA airtel, formerly known as Warid Telecom, is a GSM and 3G based cellular operator in Bangladesh. Airtel Bangladesh Limited is one of the fastest growing mobile operators in Bangladesh and is a concern of Bharti Airtel Limited, a leading global telecommunications services provider. On January 28, 2016, the two parent companies of Robi and Airtel signed a formal deal to merge their operations in Bangladesh. According to the amalgamation plan, the merged entity, which will operate under the brand name of Robi, will be 70 percent-owned by Axiata Group, Malaysia's largest mobile carrier.
e) Teletalk: Teletalk Bangladesh Limited, whose brand name is 'Teletalk' (Bengali: টেলিটক) is the only state-run GSM and 3G based mobile phone operator in Bangladesh that started operating in 2004. As on January 31 2016, Teletalk is the fifth largest mobile operator in Bangladesh with a subscriber base of 4.211 million.Teletalk has 10 MHz 3G spectrum of 2100 MHz Band. Teletalk offers both prepaid and postpaid plans for its 3G and 2G users.
f) Citycell: citycell (Bengali: সিটিসেল) (Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited) is the oldest mobile operator of Bangladesh. It is the only mobile operator in the country using CDMA and EVDO technology. As of January 2016, Citycell's total mobile subscriber base is 0.867 million. Citycell is currently owned by Singtel with 45% stake and the rest 55% owned by Pacific Group and Far East Telecom. It is the smallest mobile operator of Bangladesh in terms of subscribers.
Bulk SMS Marketing in Bangladesh
Bulk SMS Software
Corporate Bulk SMS
Free Online SMS to Mobile in Bangladesh
Free Text Message
Send Free Bulk SMS in Bangladesh
Mask Name Messaging
Bulk SMS Service Bangladesh
Bulk SMS Gateway Provider in Bangladesh
Send SMS to Bangladesh
Unlimited Groups & Contact
Long SMS Support
Bangla SMS Support
Multiple Gateway Support Backup
Send SMS from Mobile & Tab
Delivery Report Export
Customizable Sender Id
Send SMS from Excel File
Presonalized SMS/Templated SMS